Track School – Standalone
The Ultimate Training Experience
Ride University Standalone days are the ultimate in track education. Classes consist of two days of intensive training both on and off the track. You’ll learn the most current techniques used by racers at the highest levels to compete at the regional, national and world level. Jason and his team will coach you on the track, in the classroom and always with constant review and feedback on your performance.
This course is for riders of any skill level who are looking to get on track. With personalized feedback for each rider during the video review session, this is a great way for any rider to experience their motorcycle on the race track.
Standalone courses are conducted on your own motorcycles, giving you the confidence to take the teaching away from the University and apply it comfortably in your own riding.
- Two Days of on track drills, lapping, lead/follow with instructors and video sessions.
- Classroom sessions teaching you the methods the pros use to learn tracks, and set up your motorcycle for optimal handling.
- Classroom sessions to analyze onboard video with personalized feedback for each rider.
- One-on-one instructor coaching during lapping sessions. (as needed based on availability)
- Memory card with videos of your riding.
- Lunch for both days.
- Cold beverages.
Track with STT
Track Time Training
This course is perfect for learning the ins-and-outs of a particular race track, getting yourself introduced to Ride University’s training or coming back as a return student to brush up on your core RideU skills.
Our partnership with Sportbike Track Time allows us to visit more tracks, and bring the University to some of the World’s best motorsports venues, and right to your front door. These one day learning programs feature the same level of coaching as our Standalone track schools, but will give you the freedom to ride more laps at the tracks you love. Class sizes are intimate, with just 5 spaces per group in the Intermediate and Advanced level groups, you will learn all of the same core curriculum material featured in our Standalone days, with the same personalized feedback and video reviews to help bring your riding to the next level.
RideU @ Sportbike Track Track time events are conducted on your own motorcycles, giving you the confidence to take the teaching away from the University and apply it comfortably at your own trackdays.
- Lower Cost
- Same high level of instruction
- One day or two day programs available
- Open to Intermediate or Advanced levels @ STT trackdays
- Classroom sessions teach you techniques the pros use
- Classroom sessions to analyze onboard video of yourself
- 1 on 1 instructor coaching
- Food and drink available for purchase at all track days
- Small class sizes (limit 5 students per group, per day)
Skills Training that Save Lives
Ride University’s core skill building and training will soon be extending beyond the track. Currently in development is an all new curriculum founded on the same core skills the best riders in the world use on the track – tailored to the street. The goal is all about becoming safer and better as riders. Developing extreme awareness of your situation and having all the tools needed to help influence things in your favor on the motorcycle.
The street can be full of distractions and dangers – knowing how to handle the unforeseen is often the difference between a fantastic day riding your motorcycle and the ride you wish you never took. RideU wants to keep you riding and increase the preparedness for the unforeseen. Understanding the core skills, values and techniques to get yourself home every evening means more miles under your belt and more fun on two wheels!